Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Edgar Allen Poe - Black Cat Annabel Lee Original Oil Painting by Diane Irvine Armitage

Today's black cat painting is done from a photo of my customer Patty's beautiful black cat Annabel Lee.  Such a pretty kitty Annabel is!  Just a really striking black cat with lovely green eyes.  Patty commissioned me to paint a portrait of Annabel and this was one of the photos Patty sent me.  A closeup photo to show Annabel's collar, but I just loved the pose of Annabel in this so I had to paint this as well as the commission.
This was the commissioned portrait I did of Annabel Lee for Patty ...
And fun in the studio today as my kitties Tish and Luna explore all the dusty corners whilst I paint.
 The intrepid Tishy, always looking for an adventure.
 Hanging out on Pandora's cat climber.
 And Miss Lou getting her pretty face into the picture.
 
A good day in the studio with the ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment