Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sunny Afternoon Mr. Boney - Original Oil Painting, Skeleton with Cats

The late afternoon sunlight shining on Mr. Boney and the cat portraits on the wall cast such lovely shadows that I had to get the paints out and give it a go.  I am staying with a nice, loose painting style and am really enjoying the process.  I sell creepy antiques and Mr. Boney is an antique medical skeleton.  He is hanging out (literally) until his new owner comes to town to get him.

As a side note, the cat portraits on the wall were done last year by Kat Corrigan during her 30 cats in 30 days painting marathon.  I'm crazy about them!  It was fun to paint them here, little itty bitty versions of them!  LOL
You can find this painting and all my others on my Daily Paintworks Gallery page HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment